Chef Ron Rupocinski says this sweet treat will win the heart of any guy or gal!
2 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts
4 ounces store-bought hot fudge
2 ounces store-bought caramel sauce
1/2 cup sliced strawberries *
2 scoops ice cream
1. Place 1 doughnut on a warm skillet and fill the doughnut hole with 1/2 of the hot fudge and 1/2 of the caramel sauce.
2. Place the other doughnut directly on top and repeat the process.
3. Place skillet in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 2 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven. With a spatula, carefully remove the stacked doughnuts and place them on a plate.
5. Place one scoop of ice cream on top of the doughnuts and one scoop of ice cream on the plate.
6. Spoon the strawberries over the ice cream.
7. Serve with rosettes of whipped cream (and/or chocolate dipped cherries and roasted sliced almonds.) Makes 1 to 2 servings.
*Marinated in 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
Recipe from Chef Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.